- Expressive and easy to learn...
- In daily use around the world...
- A great way to explore other cultures...
- Rich in songs, magazines and literature...
- A living language, created in 1887...
- A bridge language for international communication.
Why not give it a go?
- The pocket-size booklet will you take you through the basics in ten lessons.
- 100 short sections offer explanations and exercises. All you need to know to begin using the language.
- When you've worked your way through, try the two reading exercises and the translation exercise!
If you'd like some tutor help, someone to offer support and guidance
or to answer your questions - contact the office
and we'll be happy to put you in touch with an experienced tutor
If you'd like to listen to some recordings of Esperanto pronunciation click here.
- You can buy the Esperanto mini-course book on its own [see price and order online],
or can buy it as part of the mini-trio pack which also includes the mini-dictionary and mini-grammar [see price and order online].
The mini-course book is also available in Welsh [see price and order online].
- We offer a discounted rate to schools. Please contact the office for more information.
If you're happy to work through the booklet by yourself, and check your own work - here are the answers to the exercises.
If you've got the bug - click here to find out about our correspondence and residential courses.